home > News & Events
News & Events
- March 19, 2013 — Capital City Bank & Trust Company and North Carolina Mutual Life Insurance Company Have Joined Forces to Increase Profit and Make Comprehensive Financial Services Available
- February 26, 2013 — OneUnited Bank Sponsors Third Annual Essay Contest to Promote Financial Literacy for Urban Youth
- January 11, 2013 — Largest Korean-American Bank Seeks to Become Regional Player After Deals
- January 11, 2013 — Chinese Banks Carefully Plot U.S. Arrival
- January 11, 2013 — International Bancshares Completes Tarp Repurchase
- January 11, 2013 — Carver Bancorp in N.Y. Narrows Losses on Improved Credit Quality
- January 11, 2013 — Lumbee Guaranty to Buy Branches in N.C. from New Century
- January 10, 2013 — CDFE Funding Round Opens
- July 26, 2012 — U.S. Black Chamber, National Bankers Forge Historic Union (Washington Informer)
Older News Items
Urban League 2013 National Conference
July 24–27, 2013
At the four-day National Conference, newsmakers, policymakers, and business and community leaders from all across the country will convene for exciting sessions and will have numerous opportunities for professional development and networking.
8th Annual Underbanked Financial Services Forum
June 5–7, 2013
The Underbanked Financial Services Forum provides an opportunity to join bank and credit union executives, technology entrepreneurs, retailers, investors, regulators, nonprofit providers, and consumer advocates to discuss the market opportunities in serving the financially underserved and advance innovative efforts.
America’s Small Business Summit
April 29–May 1, 2013
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s annual event allows you to get the tools, strategies, and best practices to compete successfully in today’s rapidly changing business environment.
Find Your Next Contract at the Business Expo
March 20, 2013
Prepare yourself for opportunities at this workshop .
FDIC Minority Depository Institutions Program
Periodically, the FDIC hosts events and facilitated group discussions. See the FDIC website.